Finish Your Book!
Looking For Help to Finish Writing Your Book?
Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy
Have you been thinking about finishing your book this year but haven't quite made the time for it that you intended?
Are you worried that maybe your excuses are just a form of procrastination?
Do you wish you had some structure or a schedule for your writing? Someone to bounce your ideas off and keep you on course?
If this is you, my Finish Your Book! programs may be just what you need.
I Finished the Draft
Kitty is so inspiring and helpful! She tried to discover what I was already doing and what helped me work best. She gave me multiple options to try, with reasons why they might work (carrot/stick; structured/flexible; block scheduling, etc). I loved working with Kitty. I finished this draft of the book, and I have momentum and am eager to keep going.
STEPHANIE SHACKELFORD // Fantasy Writer
I Learned I Can Write Faster
My first book took me years to finish. I didn't want to take that long with my second book. "Finish Your Book" not only helped me get started on my second book, it helped me write a full five chapters in eight weeks! I learned that I can write faster than I imagined and get more done in a short amount of time--and Kitty Bucholtz helped me discover that!
MARKUS WATSON // Author, Beyond Thingification: Helping Your Church Engage in God's Mission www.markuswatson.com
Finish Your Book! 1-to-1 Coaching Program
- During the six-month program, we'll start by figuring out where you're trying to go and create a map to get there.
- We'll meet either twice a month or four times a month for 45 minutes on a Zoom call. We'll discuss your progress, tweak your plan to make it work better, and come up with potential solutions to any challenges you face. These private calls will be recorded so you can go over them again.
- Every month, you can send me up to 20 manuscript pages (5000-6000 words) to read and review to offer suggestions for improvement and to encourage you in your progress. Suggestions will be of a developmental nature to help you with your overall story as well as copy editing tips for when you go back through the first draft. If you plan to write faster, you can choose to send 20 ms pages twice a month.
- You will have unlimited email access to me for the full term of the program. Emails should be answered within 48 hours on business days.
- As a bonus, you will have access to the Finish Your Book Membership Group for the duration of your program. We meet twice a week to do a 30-minute writing sprint, we have a guest speaker once a month, and we meet for an additional hour each month to cover a topic of interest or do brainstorming, etc. as a group.
Sign up below to get access to your
FREE 30-minute coaching session
and we'll see if this is the right step for you!
Not sure yet? Click here to get my free Self-Publish Your Book Checklist and stay up-to-date with my weekly newsletter!
Kitty Bucholtz, M.A.
Kitty Bucholtz writes superhero urban fantasy and romantic comedy, often with an inspirational element woven in. After she earned her M.A. in Creative Writing, she decided to become a writer-turned-independent-publisher, forming Daydreamer Entertainment and self-publishing her first novel in 2011. Founder of WRITE NOW! Workshop and host of WRITE NOW! Workshop Podcast, she loves to teach writing workshops online and in person and has been doing so since 1997.