Finish Your Book!
This Summer is Your Time
Have you been thinking about finishing your book this year but haven't quite made the time for it that you intended?
Are you worried that maybe your excuses are just a form of procrastination?
Do you wish you had some structure or a schedule for your writing? Someone to bounce your ideas off and keep you on course?
If this is you, my group coaching intensive, Finish Your Book!,
may be just what you need.
- First, we'll figure out where you're trying to go and create a map to get there.
- Each week for 8 weeks, we'll meet with the group on Zoom twice a week for an hour. (Days and times to be determined based on student availability.) One segment will be me sharing with everyone ideas/tips/instruction on making progress for the week. (The content will be based entirely on the needs of the students.) The other segment will be for Q&A and hot seats. Hot seats are for brainstorming, plot-storming, time management, whatever each person needs. All of these sessions will be recorded and available during the program and for an additional 8 weeks afterward.
- Each person will also get a 30-minute one-on-one call with me every two weeks. We'll discuss your progress, tweak your plan to make it work better, and come up with potential solutions to any challenges you face. These private calls will be recorded so you can go over them again.
- Everyone will have unlimited email access to me for the full term of the course. We'll begin on Monday, June 29 and end on Friday, September 4, 2020. We will be off during the week of August 3-7, during which I will not be answering emails, and off during the week of August 10-14, during which I will answer emails. Emails received on the weekend may not be answered until Monday.
- We will stay in touch with each other, ask questions, and celebrate victories in a private Facebook group. My hope is for us to create a supportive writing community here.
- We will also have multiple writing sprints together in the private Facebook group. These will be be via Facebook Live so that if they are not good times for you, you can play the video and it will feel like you're doing a writing sprint with the group.
- The program does not include reading or editing by me, but that can be arranged separately, if you wish.
Sign up below to get access to your
FREE 30-minute coaching session
and we'll see if this is the right step for you!
Kitty Bucholtz, M.A.
Kitty Bucholtz writes superhero urban fantasy and romantic comedy, often with an inspirational element woven in. After she earned her M.A. in Creative Writing, she decided to become a writer-turned-independent-publisher, forming Daydreamer Entertainment and self-publishing her first novel in 2011. Founder of WRITE NOW! Workshop, she loves to teach writing workshops online and in person and has been doing so since 1997.